For their biggest annual conference, the TechServe Alliance Conference & Tradeshow, TechServe needed to reinvent the way they handled conference design. It was essential to appeal to prospective attendees, show the value of the event, launch some new products – and do this all in a cohesive way. They wanted colorful, engaging materials and a designer who could bring fresh concepts, work seamlessly with the team, keep up with a demanding delivery schedule, and take some of the pressure off of the marketing department’s shoulders. An added challenge … the previous designer had chosen a wave image to support the ”riding the wave” conference theme, so TechServe needed this new designer to work with these existing graphics, yet refine and elevate them across an extensive list of conference collateral materials.
- A team player to work with the internal marketing department and external vendors.
- A professional who could quickly grasp concepts and convey them with fresh creative.
- A partner who could stay on top of deadlines and make edits efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- A whole heap of collateral materials!
- A fast turnaround.
- A more refined look.
- To attract and engage attendees.
- A variety of creative elements, each having a unique flair yet an overall cohesive look and feel.
Sharper Creative to the rescue! Sue dove right in, working with TechServe’s marketing department, their conference company, and their printer to deliver over 85 pieces of collateral – all with unlimited edits to boot! Materials included:
- An on-site guide
- Web graphics
- Social media images
- App screens
- Direct mailer
- Directional graphics
- Meter boards
- Entrance graphics
- And many other creative assets
Sue delivered a total package – one that not only included development of the creative materials but also delivered on the promise of a stress-free process, and, ultimately, one that exceeded the expectations of the TechServe team!